Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > General Health

General Health Discuss issues related to General Health

Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2011, 06:17 AM

jheyan is on a distinguished road
Post skin whitening

Ever wondered why your glutathione supplement has been taking too long to work or came short of delivering your desired result? Chances are that your glutathione supplement hardly worked at all or will never give you the result that you want. To put it more simply, you are spending your hard-earned money for a product that doesnít exactly work like you always thought it would.
While the promise of having a fairer skin, delaying ageing etc, that comes with elevated glutathione levels in the body still holds true, taking oral glutathione supplements is NOT an effective way to achieve that goal. This is because glutathione is highly vulnerable to stomach enzymes. Like other tripeptides, glutathione is easily destroyed and goes to waste once it gets to the stomach. To elevate glutathione levels via oral supplementation, there is a much more effective way to do it.
Kyusoku Bihaku or KB was formulated to specifically address this problem. The special blend has all the strengths of glutathione but none of its weaknesses. KB has all the amino acid components of glutathione in free form for a much faster rate of absorption. This ensures that most of it will actually be absorbed by the body.
To further boost the efficacy of KB, n-acetylcysteine (NAC) and cystine is added to the blend. NAC is known to be the best glutathione precursor or booster available today, even better than glutathione itself while cystine is another excellent glutathione booster.
Each pack of KB GlutaNAC comes with Rosehips Vitamin C. Ascorbic acid apart from its more popular health benefits is also proven to aid in amino acid synthesis.
More and more glutathione users have been switching to KB over the past few years since the product hit the market a few years back. As a matter of fact KB is one of the top glutathione boosting products in the market today. This is a testament to KBís effectiveness in comparison to other watered-down glutathione products in the market today.

Last edited by KayKay; June 24th, 2011 at 07:46 AM. Reason: delete advertiser name
Old June 24th, 2011, 06:33 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kb skin whitening pills

Those with fair skin are trying to get a tan. And those with darker skin want to get lighter. Folks, embrace the unique beauty that is all your own!
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Smiles are Contagious!

Knot2loud has a brilliant futureKnot2loud has a brilliant futureKnot2loud has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheyan View Post
Ever wondered why your glutathione supplement has been taking too long to work or came short of delivering your desired result? Chances are that your glutathione supplement hardly worked at all or will never give you the result that you want. To put it more simply, you are spending your hard-earned money for a product that doesn’t exactly work like you always thought it would.
While the promise of having a fairer skin, delaying ageing etc, that comes with elevated glutathione levels in the body still holds true, taking oral glutathione supplements is NOT an effective way to achieve that goal. This is because glutathione is highly vulnerable to stomach enzymes. Like other tripeptides, glutathione is easily destroyed and goes to waste once it gets to the stomach. To elevate glutathione levels via oral supplementation, there is a much more effective way to do it.
Kyusoku Bihaku or KB was formulated to specifically address this problem. The special blend has all the strengths of glutathione but none of its weaknesses. KB has all the amino acid components of glutathione in free form for a much faster rate of absorption. This ensures that most of it will actually be absorbed by the body.
To further boost the efficacy of KB, n-acetylcysteine (NAC) and cystine is added to the blend. NAC is known to be the best glutathione precursor or booster available today, even better than glutathione itself while cystine is another excellent glutathione booster.
Each pack of KB GlutaNAC comes with Rosehips Vitamin C. Ascorbic acid apart from its more popular health benefits is also proven to aid in amino acid synthesis.
More and more glutathione users have been switching to KB over the past few years since the product hit the market a few years back. As a matter of fact KB is one of the top glutathione boosting products in the market today. This is a testament to KB’s effectiveness in comparison to other watered-down glutathione products in the market today.
What a bunch of crap.

You sell suppositories too?

freak... be gone.

Last edited by KayKay; June 24th, 2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: delete advertiser's name from copied post
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:49 AM

KayKay has a brilliant futureKayKay has a brilliant futureKayKay has a brilliant future

I swear, sometimes the spam is entertaining. I banned the guy, but am leaving this because it's just funny.

I haven't heard of people wanting to whiten their skin since Scarlett O'Hara days.
Old June 24th, 2011, 01:55 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has much to be proud ofsnafu has much to be proud ofsnafu has much to be proud of

I once told a student to be loud & proud + to be bold, black, and beautiful. (there was more)

She was really shy & really quiet, and did NOT speak up when boys were "bothering" her.

{side note, we were on a bus when this happened & the expressions on the black women's faces - one of them then told the student something like "She's right, you listen to her."}

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )

Old June 24th, 2011, 06:30 PM

Mrs X has a brilliant futureMrs X has a brilliant futureMrs X has a brilliant future

LOL, good on you snafu! - In asian communities, being darker equates to outside manual work, which is looked down on.
Old June 24th, 2011, 08:13 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has much to be proud ofsnafu has much to be proud ofsnafu has much to be proud of

I wonder why lighter skin = "better" in many cultures

India (I was told lighter was better, light & high caste much better)
Asian - I never knew that fact
African-American - the ol' "yellow" controversy (sigh )

any other cultures where light = "better"

early 1900's american, whites lighter (non-tan) = better because it meant that you either had a "white collar" job (men) or didn't have to work outside the home (women) - I got this from my "honorary" grandma, who was born in 1901 & shared a birthday with my DM.

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )

Old July 20th, 2011, 12:20 AM

jannet is on a distinguished road

well there are alots of natural herbs available which can make your skin white but like that you will become white it will just make your skin clean and you feel your skin is become white...
Old July 20th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Smiles are Contagious!

Knot2loud has a brilliant futureKnot2loud has a brilliant futureKnot2loud has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannet View Post
well there are alots of natural herbs available which can make your skin white but like that you will become white it will just make your skin clean and you feel your skin is become white...

Your sentence hurt my brain.
Old July 20th, 2011, 10:54 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot2loud View Post
Your sentence hurt my brain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA

This hurts my brain and my kids LOVE it. And they love the Marshmallow Murders, too.
Closed Thread