Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Open Chat

Open Chat Discuss anything & everything. (You know the rules-- keep it clean.)

Old July 11th, 2014, 11:01 AM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: job transfer

New staff go to orientation Aug 4th ....

I'm nervous, but I'm not the only new person
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:31 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Monday's D-day

but I have to get up really early, I need to be at work by 7
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:31 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!! I have a good feeling about this job, snafu.
Old July 30th, 2014, 07:45 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for Monday! This is going to be YOUR job.
Old August 4th, 2014, 06:07 AM
future crazy cat lady

Today's the day ....
Old August 6th, 2014, 12:48 PM

Lizzie will become famous soon enough

Hi Snafu

I hope you get something suitable soon
I have been offline for a while as I had an American Adventure!!
My son with sp needs and my DH and I went to Washington, NY etc to visit other son who was on work rotation in Philly. While there my son with extra needs seemed to get seizure type activity falling down everywhere..the scariest time of our life trying to get back home....he was reluctant to go though security JFK and thats another story.....home and the Emerald Isle looked very good when we returned 29th May but then we had ongoing, inconclusive investigation....sigh...anyway...HELLO EVERYONE!
Old August 6th, 2014, 12:52 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Lizzie!!

I had been wondering where you went! Thank you for checking in. I'm sorry about the scary experience though. So no one knows why your son kept falling down? Is he better now?
Old August 6th, 2014, 01:03 PM

KayKay!!
I didnt know where to start off! Sorry Snafu for popping in on your important thread

I dont know KayKay....he was hospitalised from 5th to 13th June, falling down regularly
he had all tests MRI CT EEG ECG every xray...they thought some sort of epileptic seizures
and prescribed Keppra new antiepileptic...it had terrible side effects. so stopped it.
Seizures stopped. I have ap in hospital 19th..
I think Psychogenic seizures? Excitement based? We were all over Washington, down to NY, on to Philly, back to NY and off to Connecticut loads of travel He was brilliant and is well able and then bang!!! The airport at JFK was a nightmare as he would not cooperate...guns on us etc....America was not putting up with us!! But they did and we were allowed travel..long trip back...nightmare as he was agitated and so terrified of all of this falling.
He was out of his day centre till 7th July....could not travel alone sigh...life , more or less stopped but he seems fine and i will have to see what the Neuro Team say...meds did not appear to work.. long summer will appreciate autumn, yuir Fall.. son no 2 in Texas right now! He works for SAP computers on a site fixing a problem and says 90deg. heat! xxxx
Old August 6th, 2014, 01:10 PM

He must be in North Texas. We have had an unusually not-hot summer though. I don't think we have broken 100 yet?!
Old August 6th, 2014, 01:13 PM

He said 96deg at weekend. We have had a brilliant summer too weather wise. He staying at the Marriott Hotel wherever that is