Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Grandparents & Grandchildren

Old September 20th, 2016, 06:17 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Grandkids...

GMa was helping younger GSon (10) with his homework yesterday. He was getting a bit frustrated because he wasn't understanding. I was heading to the bedroom to change when I heard him yell at his GMa. I turned and was walking down the hallway when I heard him say in a pretty loud voice and rude tone: "I have nothing more to say about this!" So I said in a pretty calm tone: "I do." So I walked over to him and whispered in his ear: "You don't talk to your GMa like that. I think it would be a good idea to apologize to her."

So he did and GMa said: "I accept your apology."

All's well that ends well.
Old September 20th, 2016, 06:51 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Awww. We all make mistakes and let emotions get the best of us. It's a big guy who will apologize.
Old September 20th, 2016, 09:39 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, K2L. You rock. And so does your wife for being patient with your grandson and so does your grandson for calming down quickly and apologizing.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 05:36 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

This is what Dads and Grandpa's live for...

Old September 23rd, 2016, 08:18 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gosh. That is beautiful. I know how much you treasure it, Knot2Loud!
Old September 23rd, 2016, 03:31 PM

PeeWeeMomOf3 will become famous soon enough

<3 so sweet
Old October 21st, 2016, 05:00 AM
for President

Little GDau celebrated her 5th birthday yesterday. It was a grand celebration! To quote the little one... "I will remember this birthday forever!" Mom and Dad got her the Playmobile Country edition. It had a country ranch, corral, horses, ponies, people, pets, trees and lots of other cute little items. She also got to visit the Clydesdale Ranch and see lots of horses. Needless to say... She was on Cloud 9 the entire day.
Old October 21st, 2016, 07:58 AM

Sounds like someone needs to start taking horseback riding lessons.
Old October 24th, 2016, 05:57 AM
for President

Her other GParents own a farm with a couple horses on it. She gets to ride with dad, GMa & GPa when she visits. Last year for her BDay her other GMa rented a Shetland pony. She talked about it for quite some time. It was really cute.
Old October 24th, 2016, 08:51 AM

Horses can be addictive. I was addicted and my DD was addicted. That's a good thing though. It keeps a young lady's mind off of BOYS.