Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Grandparents & Grandchildren

Old October 7th, 2015, 05:46 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Grandkids...

Made some macadamia nut cookies Monday evening as a snack for the kids after school on Tuesday (my wife picks them up at the bus stop and brings them to our house until mom & dad pick them up). Anyway... I get home and ask how they like the cookies. GDau says they're good and continued munching. Older GSon say they're okay and the younger GSon says he likes the inside of the cookie better... So I ask... "How do you eat the inside of the cookie?" He says: "Like this!" He stuffs an entire cookie in his mouth and eats it... Grinning the entire time. He got me on that one! LOL
Old October 15th, 2015, 07:35 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Had the pleasure of taking the two boys to soccer practice yesterday. After practice my wife called and asked me to pick up a pizza. One of the boys asked me if I could get them one. The conversation went something like this...

GSon: Can you get us a pizza?
Me: Did you eat yet?
GSon: No.

Not exactly true because I know mom and dad feed them before. So I text mom and dad and ask them if it's okay to get them a pizza.

I get a text from dad saying they already ate and if they're still hungry they can eat at home. So I relay that message to GSon...

Me: I though you said you didn't eat.
GSon: I didn't remember.
Me: How do you not remember not eating?
GSon: You can still get us a pizza.
Me: Your dad said no.
GSon: You can still get one.
Me: That wouldn't be a good idea.
GSon: We can eat some before we get home and you and GMa can eat the rest.
Me: GMa doesn't like pepperoni.
GSon: Get cheese then.
Me: That's not going to work either.
GSon: I'm hungry.
Me: So am I.
GSon: You're not going to get us a pizza are you?
Me: No.
Old October 15th, 2015, 08:32 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. Ah, the bottomless pit known as "growing boys".
Old November 18th, 2015, 05:53 AM
is never to loud.

It's funny how things change over the years as they grow older... I recall coming home from work and having the two boys all excited that Gpa was home so we could all play Thomas the Train. They'd have the tracks all set up and the trains ready to go. We'd have a regular old town made up with shoe boxes and other junk and then we'd go at it for about an hour or so with make believe. There sister had a couple of hermit crabs that we would ride around on the train too - my wife didn't appreciate it when she found one crawling across the floor one evening (guess we over looked the second one) - oops!

Five years later... Now I come home and they have their noses stuck on the iPhones watching Minecraft videos - after they get their after school snack of course. LOL

Gotta love 'em.
Old November 18th, 2015, 06:54 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

But what memories!
Old November 18th, 2015, 09:26 AM
is never to loud.

Now I have a 4-yr old Gdau who has Gpa playing "Pony Parties."

...After my cup of coffee... LOL
Old November 18th, 2015, 01:59 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

knot ... you're a Brony? Cool!!!!

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )
Old December 3rd, 2015, 12:40 PM
is never to loud.

Three of us at a local Department Store... (Wife, GDau and me). My wife is looking at clothes so I take my GDau over to the toy section. She's walking around looking at everything telling me what she wants... After about 15-20 minutes she has a couple of things in her hands...

Gpa: What are those?
GDau: I want these.
Gpa: Do you think we should look for GMa.
GDau: No.
GPa: But GMa has the money.
GDau: Let's go!

She was on a mission looking for her GMa.
Old December 3rd, 2015, 12:45 PM
is never to loud.

The Denver Bronco's and The New England Patriots played against each other last Thursday evening. My GSon's team is the Bronco's. My wife and I like the Patriots... The Patriots lost in the Fourth Quarter.

Our GSon's have reminded GMa and I of this loss everyday so far. LOL
Old December 3rd, 2015, 01:38 PM

Maybe you need to remind your GSon that Christmas is coming?