Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Open Chat

Open Chat Discuss anything & everything. (You know the rules-- keep it clean.)

Old July 17th, 2014, 05:41 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Brain Farts"

Two years ago, I brought my DD's play dishes to work as part of a lesson. Not long afterward, I couldn't find them. I thought I must have left them at work. I checked every classroom, asked the teachers, etc. No one had seen them. I came home and checked every plastic bin in the basement and couldn't find them. I figured someone "found" them and they were gone forever.

DH just found them in the garage.
Old July 21st, 2014, 10:41 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post

I have somehow managed to misplace my glasses here at home

neither DH nor I can find them
Where were they?
Old July 29th, 2014, 09:18 AM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

on the sideboard in the formal dining room.
Old October 17th, 2014, 06:28 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

(snafu looks around, embarrassed)

I did it again .... misplaced something & couldn't find it anywhere (sigh)

A while back DH and I went on a trip, I made certain that I packed everything to come home. A day or two after we got home I couldn't find the charger for my cellphone. I looked everywhere .... nothing .... I waited in case I found it in a strange spot. No such luck .... I eventually gave up and bought a new charger. (you know where this is going, don't you)

I found my original charger ... in the bathroom, plugged into the wall (but, but there's a plant next to the electrical socket ... and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
Old October 17th, 2014, 10:40 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

In the last three days DH has had to replace his driver's license and two sets of car keys, all things which he had in his hand somewhere in our house just prior to losing them (lost over the month or so). We have decided there's either a black hole or our kids are hiding them to try and make us seem crazy.
Old October 18th, 2014, 07:24 AM
future crazy cat lady

during the same time frame I couldn't find my cell charger I also lost my library card .... I got a new one .... then a week or so later found the old one
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:55 PM

memyselfandi will become famous soon enough

My dad is at a local rehab facility.

I went to see him one day and walked into the room next to his by mistake. The person was watching tv and she looked at me and said, "No..I think you belong to Clarence.."

If that wasn't bad enough..was wheeling my dad to his room and I wheeled him into this ladies room yet again. She laughed and said, "You've found Clarence, but right pue..wrong room again" as she laughed.

And today, my dad wheeled himself into her room as I said, "No Dad..your room is next door..lol" as the lady in the room said, "I'm glad you two visit me so often..next time bring beer..lol!!"
Old December 16th, 2014, 11:04 PM

That's cute though! I bet it really brightens her day.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 02:01 AM

My dad is in a rehab facility at the moment. All the rooms are set around the dining room.

One day I accidentally walked into the room that's next to my dad's. He usually has the covers pulled up over his head, so as normal, I pulled the covers back and said, "Hey Schmadio!!"

The woman looked at me and said, "I ain't your Smuttio or whatever ya call it..wrong room!!!!!"

I felt like an idiot!!!
Old January 6th, 2015, 08:36 PM

A "not the brightest crayon in the box" friend forwarded me a FB post with her message, "FYI Everyone.."

The post said,

FB will be closed down during the days of February 29th, 30th, and 31st.."

DUH!!