Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Open Chat

Open Chat Discuss anything & everything. (You know the rules-- keep it clean.)

Old September 28th, 2012, 04:33 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Brain Farts"

oh boy ... I somehow didn't see a car in the garage tonight

DH has been planning on hanging out with his brother & some friends tonight - for some reason I thought he was going there straight after work - and I wouldn't see him until late.

When I got home (with take-out ) DS said that DH was in the office downstairs. I said his car was gone ... so we both assumed that DH had left before I got home.

and then.... DH comes up the stairs as we're eating - (DS goes I told ya so) I ask DH where his car is, its not in the garage. DH = ... we run to the garage & there it sits... I somehow didn't "see" it, even though I parked right next to it .

(aside I now know how much DH values Thin Mint cookies though - he had the same expression that he had years ago when I implied I'd eaten his Thin Mints & left the empty box in the freezer.{kaykay's DH gave me the idea})
Old August 11th, 2013, 08:22 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

boy , did I mess up today - while at a rest area

I had trash in one hand, my cell in the other - and I threw everything away .... why, oh why did I throw away my phone

(although it did make me think of those comericals about a cell plan that lets you upgrade when you want to)
Old August 11th, 2013, 11:21 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

opps, did you manage a rescue? Lol.
Old August 12th, 2013, 04:31 AM
future crazy cat lady

I don't know if it will works at this time - I've wiped it off, letting it dry, and we'll see
Old August 12th, 2013, 05:04 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

When my boys were small, I threw away a lot of utensils.
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Last week while I was at the grocery store, I was walking past the seafood section and spontaneously decided to spoil DH a little and get him some shrimp. The grocery store will steam it with seasoning while you shop, and he loves it. So I ordered a pound of the biggest, most expensive shrimp they had.

I remembered 6 hours later that I never went back to pick it up.
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:14 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
I remembered 6 hours later that I never went back to pick it up.
Oh! Not good!
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:34 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

I did go apologize to them today. They got a good laugh out of teasing me about it. Mostly I was worried that someone's pay was going to be docked, and they said "Oh, ALL of us! They dock ALL of us, so that'll be $10 apiece, please." (They were teasing me). They said that happens a lot and generally what they do is pass out the shrimp to customers as samples, or maybe one of them will eat it for lunch. It was no big deal.

Then I ordered more shrimp.
Old August 13th, 2013, 04:16 AM

I hope it was good!
Old July 14th, 2014, 12:08 PM
future crazy cat lady

I have somehow managed to misplace my glasses here at home

neither DH nor I can find them