Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2016, 11:05 AM

Pad has a spectacular aura about
Should I, as a virgin, get intimate with a guy, but not have sex?

I am 32 years old, and I have never gone on a date or had a boyfriend before. My principle has always been to wait till marriage for sex or any other sexual activity. I have not even kissed before, just a stage kiss during an acting class.
However, now I met this one guy whom I have chemistry with and am heavily attracted to, and we are going on our first date in a few days. Although my principle would now be to just kiss, now I am considering engaging in a lot of intimate activity. To be specific <snip>
I really do not want to be labelled a slut, so I do not know what I should do. am aware that this would be a lot for a first date and do not want to be labelled a slut.

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; November 10th, 2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: remove details
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:41 AM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I, as a virgin, get intimate with a guy, but not have sex?

Take your time whatever you do and dont give it up so easily. Doing it on the first date is a non no because it sends a message you are "easy" and you dont want a man to think that about you. Make them wait a least few weeks and at least in that time you can see if you really do like them at all?. Make sure you look after yourself and your body by having protection also,which many people no longer bother with these days sadly.You may find you dont really like them after all and be glad you saved yourself for someone else. Me being an old duck now at 45, thats what I would be doing if I were you.
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:45 AM

I said that I would not have sex with him till marriage, but am considering getting intimate with him in other ways on the first date (details were deleted).
Old November 10th, 2016, 12:11 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad View Post
I said that I would not have sex with him till marriage, but am considering getting intimate with him in other ways on the first date (details were deleted).
Details were deleted because they violated forum rules:
Quote:
No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist and/or discriminatory remarks.
and
Quote:
If it shouldn’t be viewed by minors, then it shouldn’t be posted to the forums. This is a public, family-friendly forum. In addition, if something would not be considered “work safe” (to a boss or co-worker), then it shouldn’t be posted.
Catwoman gave good advice.
Old November 10th, 2016, 12:26 PM

Thanks, I was not asking why details were deleted, but for advice on this situation.
Thank you, Catwoman, but I will never be easy since I have never experienced all this yet.
Old November 10th, 2016, 12:37 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks, I was not asking why details were deleted, but for advice on this situation.
Thank you, Catwoman, but I will never be easy since I have never experienced all this yet.
Actually, if you do anything intimate, but refrain from intercourse, you might be a "technical virgin," but you are no longer virginal. If you do everything except intercourse on a first date, you will be considered easy.

If you made a promise to yourself to wait until marriage, keep it.

Listen to Catwoman and wait before you do ANYTHING until you know that you really do like the man and he likes you. Then proceed with caution.
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:57 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My principle has always been to wait till marriage for sex or any other sexual activity.
This answers your question.

Do not ever give up your principles.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:44 PM

Since this post is oh-so offensive to everyone, I would like to request it to be deleted. That way I can put it behind me and everyone will be good. I just want to forget that it ever existed.
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:20 PM

I also have good news: I will never be posting on here again. So you can all be so happy to never again receive posts from me, since I am so "offensive."
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:18 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute

What are you on about?,all of us did not condemn you for anything,although there are ways of asking questions of this nature without going into absolute specifics, you can imply and hint,but your inexperience on the matter shows this after being told the posting rules. None of us are allowed to post anything that might be a bit too explicit because it can be read by anyone including children..... most websites will not allow explicit content anyway thats not new.

We actually tried to offer you some genuinely good advice,it seems you didnt like what you were told?, no matter what any of us said you either denied or were not interested in the answer anyway, in actual fact all of us were trying to advise you against being possibly taken advantage of,is that so bad?,because in this world naive inexperienced people get hurt and taken advantage of all the time,thats reality, if a man gets wind of your inexperience,you are prime picking for the lions....maybe you wanted us to tell you to just go for it???....if thats what you want good luck....go for your life, let rip do whatever you want enjoy, you know what you are doing so why ask?......sometimes its good to sit down and listen to people who have been there before you,they might know something you dont......best of luck in your fun times.....hope you are safe.

Last edited by Catwoman; November 11th, 2016 at 06:47 PM.
Closed Thread