Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Old June 17th, 2014, 02:17 PM

Pad has a spectacular aura about
Guys, which type of girl do you prefer to date and/or marry out of these three?

A princesse lointaine: a breathtakingly beautiful girl of noble character (i.e. does not drink or have pre-marital sex) that one is lovestruck upon at first glance and undertakes painstaking quests to attain--an unattainable girl; Described in one word: Beautiful
A girl-next-door: A down-to-earth girl who is simple, sweet, and easy to approach; Described in one word: Wholesome
A femme fatale: a sexy, manipulative seductress; Described in one word: Sexy
I would also appreciate it if you could share detailed, vivid real life experiences (i.e. crush, love, one-night stand, relationship, marriage) with these kind of girls.
Old June 17th, 2014, 02:46 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guys, which type of girl do you prefer to date and/or marry out of these three?

Pad, most of our forum members are older, long-term married people. There are only a few men. I'm not sure you'll get many responses.
Old June 18th, 2014, 07:25 AM

Kazmaier will become famous soon enough
Re: Guys, which type of girl do you prefer to date and/or marry out of these three?

A gamer. I'd love to be with a woman who's into video games and who is not afraid to speak her mind.
Old June 18th, 2014, 10:29 AM
was here. I think.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A princesse lointaine: a breathtakingly beautiful girl of noble character (i.e. does not drink or have pre-marital sex) that one is lovestruck upon at first glance and undertakes painstaking quests to attain--an unattainable girl; Described in one word: Beautiful
A girl-next-door: A down-to-earth girl who is simple, sweet, and easy to approach; Described in one word: Wholesome
A femme fatale: a sexy, manipulative seductress; Described in one word: Sexy
All of the above...

I married her 33 years ago.

Last edited by Knot2loud; June 18th, 2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old August 13th, 2014, 01:13 AM

carter143 is on a distinguished road

Sexy woman...