Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know your fellow posters here.

Old June 7th, 2017, 08:58 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Do You Do?

Hi. Welcome. Hello. Howdy.

This forum has issues? No wonder I'm still here. Peas in a pod flock together...
Something like that.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:59 AM

InvisiBlonde is on a distinguished road
How Do You Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot2loud View Post
Hi. Welcome. Hello. Howdy.

This forum has issues? No wonder I'm still here. Peas in a pod flock together...
Something like that.

OMG: The Power of Manifestation; LOLOL!
Old August 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM

Marijandel is on a distinguished road
Re: How Do You Do?

Hello echo mine All those things are hard to live with aren't they? It has take a mental collapse to learn how little they mean. You can leave an abusive relationship but you know that and must have reasons for staying, mine was fear of having to manage my own life and the two children [4 + 7 at the time] Looking back, he could only hit me again because I gave him permission by staying with him. I lost friends because my father ordered my banishment.
My family however [and here we consider very old time europeans] disapproved of the very breath I took because I moved into a world they didn't know and a life that broke with their tradition, I became a nurse and went on to have a very successful career.
now I live at odds with my children because I do not make myself available at their convenience.
The point to all this is that having people who cause you pain in your life is self destructive. Learning to live alone is hard but achievable. Only you know how strong and worthwhile you are and if you believe in yourself, you will survive the journey.