Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Other friendships

Other friendships Best friends, ex-friends, or any other friends

Old September 9th, 2013, 09:47 PM

aborngenius is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Remember that Friend?

Hello and the continuing saga of the good yet bad best friend continues
So you know that girl I hated...that I thought was stealing my best friend Haha no yeah my best friends WAS DATING HER turns out my best friend decided to become bi and didn't tell me FOR AN ENTIRE 6 MONTHS the realationship with that Billy kid.lasted three days on 12/2/12 Was the day my best friend got her girlfriend
and she told all of our friends except ME SHE TOLD HER EX.BOYFRIEND MY BEST GUY FRIEND WHO SHE HATES SHE TOLD HER EX BOYFRIENDS GIRLFRIEND WHO SHE IS FRIENDS WITH BUT ALSO KINDA HATES
BUT SHE DIDN'T TELL ME
I WOULD ASK HE WHO SHE WAS DATING AND STUFF AND I GAVE HER SO.MANY OPPORTUNITIES BUT SHE DIDN'T TAKE THEM
I found out when she was messagimg her gf on my friends Facebook and I was happy that she found someone but so incredibly FURIOUS that she didn't tell me because she wasn't comfortable telling people (lies) and she didn't want me to.get fangirly all.over the relationship (but she's asked me not to do that before) and SHE NEVER PLANNED ON TELLING ME LIKE WTF and her girlfriend dumped her a little while after that which I believe is karma and three months later I started thinking about boyfriends for her (we do.that) and she goes "This is what I hate about breakups you always try to.find me a boyfriend." Well actually its BEEN THREE MONTHS GET OVER IT and yeah
also she's a huge copycat
I use as an excuse that I can't do or by things because I am poor and the day after I told her I said that she took it
SHE STOLE MY IDEA.FOR A BOOK WE WERE GOING TO WRITE and she copies lots of stuff about me
She copied my sexuality which isn't very common because I'm Demi romantic asexual and she insists she's bi asexual but I.know she isn't because of conversations we had last year and she always tries to prove me wrong about my self like I can't be asexual if I think people look.good and that I always change my sexuality because I get celebrity crushes which aren't actually crushes and she always steals my words she insists that she's asexual and I haven't confronted her about how I feel about her trying to be something she's not and making me feel bad all the time
She hates the way I dress and my hair and im pretty sure she thinks im ugly and she thinks that im bi or a lesbian just because I touched her butt on accident when we were walking in a small isle at the store and sometimes I might hit her boob by accident cause I have really long arms and the more I think about it I know I can be annoying because I always joke about her liking guys but she always denies things that she said or happened and im just getting tired I can't take her lies because now im super paranoid around her I tried to not care but now that we've hung out a lot I miss one of my closest friends even though she's a brat
This stinks
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:01 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Remember that Friend?

Sorry it ended up like this.
Old September 10th, 2013, 05:47 AM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Remember that Friend?

((hugs)) - but at least you know now and can move on

Tags
best friend, frenemie, friend, trouble