Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Open Chat

Open Chat Discuss anything & everything. (You know the rules-- keep it clean.)

Old April 9th, 2013, 04:00 PM

Swaymone is on a distinguished road
Post Install Walkthrough

This is for my friends who are having trouble uninstalling/installing the game:
Install walkthrough
If it’s not working,

1.Uninstall.

2.Then go to the C:\programdata folder and delete the battle.net and blizzard entertainment folders.

3.Once you do this, reinstall the software.Let it download the 6.5 gb update.Wait for it to completely finish dling it.

4.Click play once you see it say “Game Is Up to Date”.

5.Once you get into Sc2 after the initial installation, exit out of the game without entering any information for Battle.net.

6.Now go into the “Fairlight” folder on the Sc 2 HOTS iso and run the “Flt-Sc2hots” crack.Click 1-4 pressing each selection after clicking ok.

7.Once you make it to 4, go onto the iso and extract the “Data” files to your desktop.They should be “Cache”, “Index”, and “Offline”.Cut the files from the desktop and paste them into the “C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net” folder, replacing all of any prior files that were in the folder.

8.Once you’ve done this, go into your firewall(I.E. Windows Firewall, Norton, Mcafee, etc.) and add “SC2.exe” from the desktop and block it.It cannot have internet access or it will update and won’t work offline.

Once you block it, you will be ale to play without having to worry about it updating.I’d advise you to copy the “Fairlight” crack app to your desktop and just run the “Crack” to play the game(I.E. open “Flt-Sc2hots” and click 5 to play).A server connection will always try and initiate before opening the game but will never be able to connect due to the firewall, so click cancel when you see it.Everything should be working fine now.Thumbs Up if this helps.I know it helped me once I accidentally updated.
Old April 9th, 2013, 04:25 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Install Walkthrough

I'm sorry, Swaymone, but I think you have the wrong forum.
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:16 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Old April 9th, 2013, 07:44 PM

BagLady will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
Glad I'm not the only one going; "DuuuHWhazat?"