Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know your fellow posters here.

Old April 17th, 2013, 07:04 AM

Cliftonforpresident is on a distinguished road
Greetings and Salutations to all

Hi everyone,

I'm 37, female, married and living in the Bay Area (California and not Canada), and am here to check it out, post issues, and help to provide support for anyone else seeking it. The idea of joining a forum such as this one appealed to me for various reasons, the biggest one being that I have had multiple issues with family members, my in-laws, and other people in my life. I guess you could say I'm at a point now in my life where I REALLY need change and need to expand my horizons socially speaking. Hopefully this can help me with that process in some way.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better in these forums!
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:01 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greetings and Salutations to all

Welcome! The reasons you gave for being here are the same reasons for which the forum was created so it sounds like you're in the right place.
Old April 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greetings and Salutations to all

hi

(sorry you "need" to be here but, to quote a former student, "everybody has they issues")