Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Other

Other A place to discuss any other family member or have general family discussions

Old September 5th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Knows Love Can Endure

Berlin is on a distinguished road
Re: When Relatives Get Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandsala View Post

but like i said, a lo of it is common sense, and the ability o recognise when you are wrong and apologise for it.
I wholeheartedly agree!
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:34 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandsala View Post
hmm well, back to topic then, i think a good dose of common sense is invaluable when dealing with a new couple, as far as alignment, couples should support each other unless one is harming someone else in the family, if they are wrong, then by goddess they are wrong and should be told so, in private if possible, but definately told. It is a spouses job to support and to love and to help their spouse, it is not helpful to allow that spouse to abuse ad harm people freely, because in doing so they are abusing and harming themselves.

My DH has never supported me when im wrong, and i would never want him too, he has tried hard to tell me in private, but will not hesitate to drop me in public if the situation requires it. DH has also apologised for not beliving me on the times he finds out he thought i was wrong and i wasnt.

My DH now also supports me against those who actually are harming and attacking me, as any spouse should. But if it becomes a question of word vs word, he takes my word before anyone elses until he finds out differently, because i am his life partner, and if he ever stopped trusting me he knows it would be time for either counceling or a divorce.

but like i said, a lo of it is common sense, and the ability o recognise when you are wrong and apologise for it.
Ditto - again!!!!

I am just going to wait in future for Pandsala to post, then ditto her b/c we seem to share the same sentiments. Saves me wasting my breath, and protects my head from the desk!! - LOL!!!!!

Last edited by Annsdil; September 6th, 2007 at 03:36 AM.
Old September 6th, 2007, 05:50 AM

Beth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annsdil View Post
Ditto - again!!!!

I am just going to wait in future for Pandsala to post, then ditto her b/c we seem to share the same sentiments. Saves me wasting my breath, and protects my head from the desk!! - LOL!!!!!
Me too!
Old September 6th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Surfin With The Manta Ray

Pandsala is on a distinguished road
Re: When a relative gets married

lol thanks