Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Other

Other A place to discuss any other family member or have general family discussions

Old June 18th, 2009, 02:12 PM

icuao2 is on a distinguished road
my 2nd marriage-why again sister in law and my ex from

a previously marriage like 27 years ago and a child we had only too realized i did not love the child after we divorce he was 2 years old when i gave him to his father and we agree i wanted to make a new life only for my spiteful sister in law set me up on 2 separate appearance of ex and the child-27 yrs like i was supposed to have notice them. and for her to drug my drink was it her,or ex; I remembered had a nervous breakdown take took a while to get better and i kick her out of my house and forbidden my daughter now 14 yrs to have any contact with her aunt and cousin until my daughter is 18 years. My husband can't believe his sister would do that and i tell him-thank your sister and now you want to hide my past to our daughter-he has no backbone

Last edited by icuao2; June 18th, 2009 at 03:20 PM. Reason: explain issues better
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:41 PM

grubby will become famous soon enough
Re: my 2nd marriage-why again sister in law and my ex from

I am sorry. I have had a long day and an even longer week I am just not understanding your post.

Did you give a child up to your ex because you did not love this child? Was it your Sister-in-law (SIL) from the previous marriage or current marriage? She drugged you? Why? And what does this have to do with the ex and your child? Does your daughter not know of your older child?

Sorry, just a little confused.

I was a much better parent... before I had kids!
Old June 19th, 2009, 09:00 AM

icuao2 is on a distinguished road
Re: my 2nd marriage-why again sister in law and my ex from

a previously marriage like 27 years ago and a child we had only too realized i did not love the child after we divorce for reason of unfaithfulness, only if i need the word "molester" then i probly wouldn't had to ask for a annulment help from my family that didn't help me-I was so em barres the child was 2 years old when i gave him to his father and we agree i wanted to make a new life only for my spiteful sister in law set me up on 2 separate appearance of ex and the child-27 yrs like i was supposed to have notice them.It had be 24 years had past and for her (mean sister in law)to drug my drink at my current husband grandfathers' funeral reception.AND ALSO IT WAS THE GRANDFATHER THAT RAISED HER (MEAN ONE) WHEN MY HUSBAND PARENTS DIVORCE AND SHE LEFT MY HUSBAND AND OTHER SISTER(LOCAL ONE)WHEN THEY WERE 13 AND 14 YRS OLD AND TOOK THE BABY (MEAN SISTER IN LAW)was it her,or ex idea; I remembered everything ,had a nervous breakdown It took a while for me to get better and i kick her out of my house and forbidden my daughter now 14 yrs to NOT have any contact with her aunt and cousin(sister in laws kids) but they are always welcome here. until my daughter is 18 years she can make her own mind then. My husband can't believe his sister would do that to me and i say to him -you can thank your sister and now you want to hide my past to our daughter-he has no backbone or does he believe me.On my daughter recent visit down south she came back and told us (her parents (mean one ) that there was a child and I told my husband I'm handling this" called her and repeated was was told to us and again do no have any contact or her # would be trace and so on.they seek in there when my husband calls oh holidays (He was one to never called allot)