Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Other

Other A place to discuss any other family member or have general family discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:34 PM
ashee ashee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14
ashee is on a distinguished road
how to help my man?

I m in relationship with a man for 7 years.He is married but lives separately and I too am single.We enjoy good Sex life and are thouroughly satisfied with each other. Lately I noticed he is facing some erectile dysfunction which is not always but at times.He asked me to find causes prevention n cures for this. I read it in net that by getting involved in some activities he can get a new lease of life like watching porn films together ,Sex with another female: 3sum types...Will that work for him?.I really want to help him.But do not know how to start with it. can anybody guide sincerely.I am 39 and he is 49 .
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old January 29th, 2009, 05:20 AM
LucyVanPelt's Avatar
LucyVanPelt LucyVanPelt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9,526
LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to help my man?

Oh, my, this is a sensitive subject.

Really, the first thing your man needs to do is to see a medical Dr. ED has both physical and emotional causes. If his blood pressure is too high, it can cause ED. After he does that, and the Dr. says there is no physical cause for it, then you and he should discuss what is going on emotionally. It could be the stress of traveling, being a father, his wife...

It's very rarely ever about boredom in the bedroom. I would not suggest bringing a 3rd party into the bedroom at this point. It will only complicate matters.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 29th, 2009, 07:50 AM
ashee ashee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14
ashee is on a distinguished road
Re: how to help my man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyVanPelt View Post
Oh, my, this is a sensitive subject.

Really, the first thing your man needs to do is to see a medical Dr. ED has both physical and emotional causes. If his blood pressure is too high, it can cause ED. After he does that, and the Dr. says there is no physical cause for it, then you and he should discuss what is going on emotionally. It could be the stress of traveling, being a father, his wife...

It's very rarely ever about boredom in the bedroom. I would not suggest bringing a 3rd party into the bedroom at this point. It will only complicate matters.
ohh..thanks very much for guiding me on this.Yes I know he is going thru mental n emotional problems as he and his wife are not haning harmony.He doesnt say and doesnt like to talk about his family life but I understand.I have known him so well.I think its personal as well business related worries which are taking its toll.Will go to some doctor. thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM
grubby's Avatar
grubby grubby is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,769
grubby will become famous soon enough
Re: how to help my man?

It seems to me that there are already 3 in the bedroom, so that can't be the problem.

Have him talk to his doctor. This could be the sign of a bigger problem, or something as simple as a medication he is taking.
__________________
I'm a guppy, you're a guppy, wouldn't you like to be a guppy too?!!! Guppies are cute!!!

I was a much better parent... before I had kids!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 29th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Beth's Avatar
Beth Beth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,257
Beth will become famous soon enough
Re: how to help my man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grubby View Post
It seems to me that there are already 3 in the bedroom, so that can't be the problem.

Have him talk to his doctor. This could be the sign of a bigger problem, or something as simple as a medication he is taking.
As usual, I find wisdom in your words. Are you sure we aren't blood related?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 30th, 2009, 03:06 AM
ashee ashee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14
ashee is on a distinguished road
Re: how to help my man?

Have him talk to his doctor. This could be the sign of a bigger problem, or something as simple as a medication he is taking.
__________________
I'm a guppy, you're a guppy, wouldn't you like to be a guppy too?!!! Guppies are cute!!!

I was a much better parent... before I had kids!

.[/quote]


Couldn't get the meaning of this message SPECIALLY THE BOLD LINES,PLEASE CLARIFY.THANKS
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old January 30th, 2009, 04:46 AM
LucyVanPelt's Avatar
LucyVanPelt LucyVanPelt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9,526
LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to help my man?

The bolded lines are called "signature lines." They appear on every post that a member makes but they aren't part of the message to you. The line between the post and the signature are there to help readers separate them. Usually it's a quote, pictures, or something special to that member.

You can add your own signature if you go into the "User CP" button on the upper left of your screen.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old January 30th, 2009, 05:24 AM
ashee ashee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14
ashee is on a distinguished road
Re: how to help my man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyVanPelt View Post
The bolded lines are called "signature lines." They appear on every post that a member makes but they aren't part of the message to you. The line between the post and the signature are there to help readers separate them. Usually it's a quote, pictures, or something special to that member.

You can add your own signature if you go into the "User CP" button on the upper left of your screen.

ohhhhh ok ok..i thought sumbody is being sarcastic or making fun :_)

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old June 26th, 2009, 04:38 AM
morgan01 morgan01 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7
morgan01 is on a distinguished road
Re: how to help my man?

Just give him a lesson that he himself is the best person to help himself.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:24 AM
morgan01 morgan01 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7
morgan01 is on a distinguished road
Re: how to help my man?

By doing what he wants if he is right.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007, The BlueSparks Network