Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Spouses & Significant Others

Old August 3rd, 2010, 05:34 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Talking DH is my hero

I told DH he's my hero

We've had a lot of car drama (as soon as one things fixed somethingelse happens ) & he delt with it ALL - very well too I might add

-transmition dropped
-wouldn't stay started (he got it working)
-flat tire
-shocks

and for my b-day he agreed to Red Lobster (crab leggs ... yummy)
{not so "D" DS pitched a big fit when we were getting ready to go because he didn't want to wear "nice" shorts/pants - DS & I were both upset & we didn't go }

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )
Old August 4th, 2010, 04:28 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DH is my hero

I'm sorry you didn't go to the Red Lobster for your bday, but I'm happy to hear that DH is your hero!
Old August 4th, 2010, 06:12 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

How about Red Lobster for a belated birthday when DS goes to his dad's next time?

Just be sure to pitch a fit on DS's birthday about not wanting to go to the restaurant HE wants (for some silly reason). Just kidding.
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:30 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

We had a "date" night Sat. - just me, DH, and a lb. of yummy crab legs plus shrimp (ok - so DH got steak)

We're going to try for another date night this weekend - I like action movies (for which Dh is greatful- no being forced to a chick flick) so we're thinking about seeing the one with Stalone, Arnie, etc...

Old September 26th, 2010, 12:36 PM
future crazy cat lady

super DH to the rescue again

I caught a virus - went to the dr & was wiped out/weak, I couldn't even keep water down - I called DH & asked if he could pick up my meds for me (I thought he'd go after work). DH went on his very limited lunch time got my meds & brought them to me - -

(my meds were to keep me from , so that I could keep water, etc. down.)

Old November 5th, 2010, 08:38 AM
future crazy cat lady

I had class the night that DS was going to have his friends spend the night. DH changed his plans (1.5 day college visit with DSD) so that he'd be home and the friends could stay. (DSD probally enjoyed getting out of a day of classes too - instead of going when there was no school)

Old July 8th, 2011, 08:34 PM
future crazy cat lady

another prize for DH - I stressed/spazed Wed. night & did NOTHING yesterday (ok- I had a crying jag) He took me to the zoo & we relaxed

If I get a full time job in the fall - we'll be happy - if I don't, he's reasured me its not the end of the world

Old January 16th, 2017, 07:01 AM
future crazy cat lady

I locked my keys in the car for the second time in my life - this time I was about 1 to 1 1/2 hours from home.

DH was willing to come save me.... but then had the wonderful idea of calling our insurance roadside assistance - sent me the # via text (roadside assistance locates you thru your phone) and they came and got the door open