Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Reproduction and Pregnancy

Reproduction and Pregnancy Discuss issues related to Reproduction and Pregnancy

Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2016, 02:54 PM

mickey2016 is on a distinguished road
Re: Please, help me to make a decision

MaggyM, the things youíve written in your post are partially true. I also read several stories about the clinics that scam their clients. However, the clinic weíve got interested in charges only a fixed sum. Youíre provided with the contract where they describe the services theyíre going to provide you with. You pay only a fixed sum and nothing more. The clinic also charges fines if you donít do certain medical tests on time. If you sign up a contract with them, you wonít be able to terminate it without a money loss. Do you think itís fair?
Old November 19th, 2016, 04:35 AM

KellyK is on a distinguished road

Hi, everybody. Iíve just read this thread about going for a treatment abroad. Mickey2016, I would like to ask you about the eggs youíre going to use in your ED program. Will it be fresh or frozen eggs?
P.S. I know that some clinics use frozen eggs for ED programs. As far as I know frozen eggs give less success rates. Just take this fact into consideration, dear! I wish you good luck, dear!
Old November 19th, 2016, 05:21 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is beginning to look like an advertisement for fertility clinics. I'm going to close the thread.

Mickey, please find advise from people in your real life. The internet is not the best place to seek out profession medical advise, especially when it comes to children.

Good luck to you.
Closed Thread