Weight Loss/Exercise Discuss issues related to Weight Loss and Exercise

Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2012, 01:15 PM

Ryan Ron is on a distinguished road
Re: Diet & Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhome View Post
You Can Use Acai Berry....

I was over 200lbs and wanted to reduce weight badly. I chose Acai berry supplements and I should say, I got benefited. They are natural antioxidants, they are rich in essential fatty acids, helps in nutrient absorption, contain dietary fiber and high in ORAC. This helps in relieving stress as well.
Best ways to deal with stress is Take deep breaths into your belly – consciously slow your breath down when you feel anxious or stressed. Stretch a few times during the day.

Last edited by KayKay; September 28th, 2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: remove advertising
Old January 7th, 2013, 10:08 PM

adam is on a distinguished road

Use olive oil in your food it is also very effective in lowering fat and lowering cholesterol from 238 to 174 and lost 24 pounds in 3 months i a great work What else you want ? keep the good work.Best of luck.
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:17 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Use olive oil in your food it is also very effective in lowering fat and lowering cholesterol from 238 to 174 and lost 24 pounds in 3 months i a great work What else you want ? keep the good work.Best of luck.

You lost 24 poinds from using olive oil? I don't think so.

Years ago I lost around 40 lbs from seeing a doctor first, a dietician second, cutting out all the soda pop, eating proper foods and exercising my ***** off.

I'm in better shape at 55+ than I was when I was 40.

Spammers...
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:05 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

I guess if you ate nothing but olive oil until you were too disgusted to eat more it's feasible.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:26 AM

welkin is on a distinguished road

Hi all
Diet and nutrition is very important for health healthy diet plan and exercise plan give you a healthy body structure.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:25 AM

janne is on a distinguished road

It's very important to have a healthy diet to lose weight..I have a lot of green salads with low cal dressings,and have lots of fruits throughout the day..Having a balanced diet has helped me lose the extra pounds and also maintain it..
Closed Thread