Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Old September 5th, 2008, 10:46 PM

feellik@3it is on a distinguished road
Re: what to do when your best friend screw you and where does she stand?

well the episode continues...more stuff has happened since my last blog...and yes like a dumb a** i answered the phone...i just keep holding on to this idea of what type of person she is (the nice and sweet one i lived with before all the drama) everyday i have to fight back these thoughts popping into my head it drives me nuts sometimes...well its more f' ed up now then i'll ever understand. to make it short my ex and my ex best friend's wife had a 3 way call with me (suprise i didn't know) it really confused me. but now his wife is saying sh*t that i didn't say...the lies are on rampage... i'm noticing that something is not right....and this may help with why...they are going to get back together (maybe)...and i don't think my ex knows about it yet. i talk to a friend and he knows that she has gone along with some lies her husband has told in the past. so my judgement of her character is way off mostly after that call i got...i am so done with this circus ring of crap and i wouldn't be suprised i hear more or they try to talk to me more....i hope not!!!
Old September 6th, 2008, 05:29 AM

1dilwhosreal will become famous soon enough
Re: what to do when your best friend screw you and where does she stand?

Well, if your ex-friend's wife wants to get back with her man, she might think it's easier is can find a way to excuse his behavior. Maybe by making it your fault?

You might make the mistake of picking up the phone again. That's no reason why you can't hang it up. There's too much here to repair a friendship, at least not for a long, long, long time.

Good luck to you.