Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Other friendships

Other friendships Best friends, ex-friends, or any other friends

Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2014, 02:30 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best friends slept with my baby brother need advice......

Your parents are really on top of this. Kudos to them, and to you.
Old July 20th, 2014, 02:44 PM

BigSister001 is on a distinguished road

Yeah but i have to be home alone with him this next week because they both work during the week so this should be interesting. He has been coped up in his room all day and hasn't really eaten or drank anything so far today which is making my mom worried.
Old July 21st, 2014, 06:15 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

That was pretty dumb of those two girls. The 14 year old boy... He's not exactly innocent either.
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:06 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot2loud View Post
That was pretty dumb of those two girls. The 14 year old boy... He's not exactly innocent either.
I don't usually like to argue, but this is one of those things that I will fight about.

What if these were 2 men having sex with the boy? Perhaps in collars, or coach's uniforms? Would the boy still be blamed?

If we were talking about a 14 year old girl with two 24 year old men, would the girl be blamed? Called a "Lolita?" maybe? Even if she were your daughter?

Boys are sexually abused by women much more than the reported norm of 1 in 25 because why? We think boys should be more experienced? Because "Hot for Teacher" or being with an older woman is a sign of prowess???

The ADULTS are responsible, not a 14 year old child who cannot legally give consent. Boys who are sexually abused at 14 have the same chances for psychological, emotional, spiritual and social disturbances as females: PTSD, depression, anxiety, anger and aggression...A boy who is abused in this way has a high chance of being sexually active with other children, risky behavior, etc.

Google "Male sexual abuse female perpetrators," D2L.org, https://1in6.org/family-and-friends/myths/

Get informed and put an end to sexual abuse of children.

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; July 21st, 2014 at 07:11 AM.
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:35 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if these were 2 men having sex with the boy? Perhaps in collars, or coach's uniforms? Would the boy still be blamed?
It wasn't and I never blamed the boy.

Quote:
If we were talking about a 14 year old girl with two 24 year old men, would the girl be blamed? Called a "Lolita?" maybe? Even if she were your daughter?
It wasn't and I blamed the girls. It wasn't my daughter either.

Quote:
Boys are sexually abused by women much more than the reported norm of 1 in 25 because why? We think boys should be more experienced? Because "Hot for Teacher" or being with an older woman is a sign of prowess???
I never expounded any further on my statement. You made you own interpretation and ran with it.

Quote:
The ADULTS are responsible, not a 14 year old child who cannot legally give consent. Boys who are sexually abused at 14 have the same chances for psychological, emotional, spiritual and social disturbances as females: PTSD, depression, anxiety, anger and aggression...A boy who is abused in this way has a high chance of being sexually active with other children, risky behavior, etc.
I never stated the adults were NOT responsible. You already know I'm free with my opinions. I just choose not to take it any further.

If you have a specific question you want to ask me, then ask away.
Old July 21st, 2014, 08:05 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is about BigSister001's baby brother and the crime that was perpetrated against him. Please let's be mindful of other people's pain.
Old July 21st, 2014, 12:43 PM

Please don't blame my brother for them to take his innocence and virginity isn't right......

I wish i could coax him out of his room though he is all coped up in there and won't come out. And my parents are at work so i don't know.
Old July 21st, 2014, 01:00 PM
is never to loud.

I'm not blaming your brother. He was taken advantage of.
Old July 21st, 2014, 03:24 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSister001 View Post
Please don't blame my brother for them to take his innocence and virginity isn't right......

I wish i could coax him out of his room though he is all coped up in there and won't come out. And my parents are at work so i don't know.
This isn't your brother's fault. Anytime an adult uses a 14 year old (or any aged child) for sexual gratification, it is sexual abuse. Gender of the victim or the predator does NOT matter. The attitude that a boy would want it is one of the reasons female sexual abuse is under-reported.

He is angry. You don't know why. He may not actually know why. He may be very confused, and want to take blame because he may have enjoyed it. Many children who are sexually abused are confused and feel betrayed by their own bodies because the abuse might "feel good." This is something he needs to work out with a professional.

Take a look at that myths link to help you get an idea of what your brother may experience (1in6.org). Let him know you love him, but let him be if he is safe. Have your parents made an appointment with a counselor for him?

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; July 21st, 2014 at 03:27 PM.
Old July 21st, 2014, 05:16 PM

He has an appointment for Wednesday my parents can't get off so i have to take him. He is safe i think anyways he went for a two hour jog this afternoon.
Closed Thread