Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Old February 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM

chellek14 is on a distinguished road
Question Need help...

Okay so I started having sex two weeks ago, so I'm really new to it...<snip>...

I wait almost 21 years and all I got out of it was being super inexperienced and not knowing what I like...which is frustrating both of us. Even from the past decade that I've been having "alone time" almost regularly, I still don't know what I like. What is wrong with me?

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; February 22nd, 2013 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Remove "R" details
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:41 PM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help...

This is a family orientated site. As such it does attract a lot of minors and therefore adult content is restricted. Please consider either editing your post to remove the inappropriate content or delete it altogether.

I would post this at a site for adults only.

FWIW, if your boyfriend genuinely cares for and loves you, he will be patient and. work with you, without showing any frustration!
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:11 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annsdil View Post
This is a family orientated site. As such it does attract a lot of minors and therefore adult content is restricted. Please consider either editing your post to remove the inappropriate content or delete it altogether.

I would post this at a site for adults only.

FWIW, if your boyfriend genuinely cares for and loves you, he will be patient and. work with you, without showing any frustration!
Well said on all counts!

This will sound old-fashioned, but I truly believe it.

The best experiences are NOT physical or mechanical. Popular culture is putting out that unrealistic expectation. Intimacy is best experienced in a long-term committed relationship with a person who loves you. It takes years (decades!) to really learn (and be comfortable with) how to give yourself and to receive. That takes such a level of trust, and you don't have that in 2 weeks. In the case of authentic lifetime relationships, you never stop learning what brings you both pleasure. Without that love and trust of another person, all experiences will ultimately leave you feeling unsatisfied and lonely.

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; February 22nd, 2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Typos
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:03 AM

Lizzie will become famous soon enough

beautifully put, Lucy!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM

chellek14 is on a distinguished road

Oh okay, sorry didn't mean to break the rules! And thanks for y'alls help, I'll just try to talk to him soon.
Old February 27th, 2013, 09:27 AM

DadofFour is on a distinguished road

Great post Lucy!!!

Also OP, you have to assume that you are completely new at this and have 0 experience.

It's like anything else you do, Takes time to learn etc.

Tags
frustration, intimacy, relationships, sex