Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Other friendships

Other friendships Best friends, ex-friends, or any other friends

Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2011, 03:55 AM

Forest Crush is on a distinguished road
Re: What to make of all this

I know there has been a lot of useful stuff in this thread and I do appreciate it. I need know how Much of a disadvantage I will have with girls due to my teeth. So how Much will I have due to then as I probably wont get hem fixed as I can't afford it.
Old October 12th, 2011, 04:19 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Your repeated questions borders on obsessive. I'm going with Annsdil. There's nothing left to say beyond that. We cannot help you. Please get professional help.
Old October 12th, 2011, 04:35 AM

Priscille will become famous soon enough

Here is exactly how much of a disadvantage you have right this moment with girls.

Girls don't like self-centered boys who think about themselves all the time. So here is what will happen if you meet a girl. She will talk to you and get to know you... she might notice your teeth... or she might not... she probably won't even care much about it... However, the moment she is going to hear you moan, and moan, and moan, and (ok, you get the idea!!!), she is going to notice them bad!!!!! And she might even use them to hurt you because she'll only want one thing: to get rid of you!
Old October 12th, 2011, 05:15 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscille View Post
Here is exactly how much of a disadvantage you have right this moment with girls.

Girls don't like self-centered boys who think about themselves all the time. So here is what will happen if you meet a girl. She will talk to you and get to know you... she might notice your teeth... or she might not... she probably won't even care much about it... However, the moment she is going to hear you moan, and moan, and moan, and (ok, you get the idea!!!), she is going to notice them bad!!!!! And she might even use them to hurt you because she'll only want one thing: to get rid of you!

Old October 12th, 2011, 07:19 AM

Forest Crush is on a distinguished road

How do I know if my teeth with disgust girls? If I know Ill be fine
Old October 12th, 2011, 07:52 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Forest Crush, it does not matter what we say. You will not be fine without professional help. We cannot fix your obsession. You are 19. Where is your mother? Your father? They need to help you to get the help you need. Print out this thread and give it to them. Let them help you.
Old October 12th, 2011, 08:10 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes there comes a time when a thread needs to be locked, and this is one such time.

Forest, I am locking this thread because you have made no forward progress in 9 pages of people posting to you. The last four or so pages have been you obsessing about your teeth and ignoring what posters have told you.

I'm not going to ban you, yet, but I'm going to ask that you start listening to what people tell you. I think you need far more help emotionally than a group of strangers on an internet board can offer, even if you did listen to us. Seek professional help.