Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Around the House > Hobbies and Crafts

Hobbies and Crafts A place for crafting and other hobbies

Old February 20th, 2009, 01:39 PM

LisaRole is on a distinguished road
Shop for less

I wanted to see if there's a place where I can shop for less. I have some kind of $1000 I saved for myself and hope I can spoil myself one time. I don't normally shop that often, but once I did, I do it in volume. But I wish to do it wiser this time.

On local stores I can only get something like 3 to 6 pieces for this price. I like those designer made clothing, I even collect replicas.

ANyone could suggest where is it to shop online for designers made clothing that will cost me cheaper?

Would be lad for any help
Old February 20th, 2009, 03:06 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shop for less

Gee, this sounds like a set-up.

LisaRole, please familiarize yourself with the rules located here: http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...aq_forum_rules

Advertising is not allowed, and is a bannable offense.
Old February 20th, 2009, 04:36 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shop for less

Speaking of shopping, I don't shop as much anymore. After gas hit $4 a gallon I'm very aware of how much gas it takes to go to the malls (it doesn't matter that its below $2 now, in the back of my mind I'm afraid it will go up again)

Besides which clothes I like either don't fit my body type OR are out of my price range

Does anyone go to resale shops & if so do you have any recommendations? (times to go, things to look for, etc)