Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:12 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie View Post
Thanks all

I still like to go out and party with my friends and have fun with them. I guess maybe this counts towards things i still lke to do as a single male. I also sometimes think it would be good to go travelling before i settle down.
Now this is good! There are a few things you'd like to do and you should. As much as I'd like to say you can still go party with your friends after you're married, it is NOT the same as before. You're not ready to give that up. If you're thinking you'd like to go traveling, and it's not with your girlfriend, then you are definitely not ready to get married.

Do what you need to do. Don't let anyone push you or manipulate you into doing something before you are ready. You are a wise man and the woman that finally settles down with will be lucky to have you.