Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Old October 12th, 2016, 06:07 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB offical when it comes to martial status

Add me to that agreement list.
Old October 12th, 2016, 06:36 AM

PeeWeeMomOf3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by outgoingcutie15 View Post
Just for fun What does it mean when a couple isn't FB offical when it comes to dating?
Quote:
Originally Posted by David147 View Post
If you go to your "About Section", you can then scroll down to the "History by Year" section and at the very end is a link to "Add a Life Event". Click on this and you can choose Family and Relationships. This is how you can announce your newly single status (end of relationship) or a new relationship, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman View Post
It means they arent serious enough to announce they are a couple to the world. Not Facebook serious....means you dont want to make your relationship with someone public.
I agree, for one reason or another the couple does not want to disclose their relationship to the wider public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpingJake View Post
It could just mean that they don't want to trivialise their relationship by posting it on Facebook. Maybe I'm just old, but I don't think that relationships should be defined by statuses on social media.
<Edit> This message comes off way grumpier than I intended so I'm adding a smiley to soften the blow
Funny as this is, and as logical as it seems to many of us (generational?), it may not be a factor with people that have grown up with social media.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:25 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeWeeMomOf3 View Post
Funny as this is, and as logical as it seems to many of us (generational?), it may not be a factor with people that have grown up with social media.
I'm not sure. My DD is 20 (geez - how did that happen?) and doesn't feel compelled to put her relationship status on FB. Her peers do sometimes, but not always.