Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2016, 05:48 PM

Pad has a spectacular aura about
Re: Should I, as a virgin, get intimate with a guy, but not have sex?

Never ever in my life have I been called easy by people who really and truly know me well. For heaven's sake, I have not even kissed yet!
I am NOT perverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only reason that I posted explicit details was because I thought the specifics would bring me a clear answer. I apologize now that I see that a minor audience reads it. When I posted one other question about something else before, I received the answer that most of the people on this forum are married or in serious relationships. So I had a different perspective on the site than it was.
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad View Post
Never ever in my life have I been called easy by people who really and truly know me well. For heaven's sake, I have not even kissed yet!
I am NOT perverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only reason that I posted explicit details was because I thought the specifics would bring me a clear answer. I apologize now that I see that a minor audience reads it. When I posted one other question about something else before, I received the answer that most of the people on this forum are married or in serious relationships. So I had a different perspective on the site than it was.
The thing about being called "easy' is actually a general term some men call women, and they do it all the time.......it was not a personal attack on you,it was to demonstrate what women get called if they 'GIVE IN" too easily....."easy" is a very common and well known term used.....sometimes men tell each other their conquests and who is "easy"....we were trying to warn you against that happening as you dont know what this man is like really??..sometimes when they get what they want they are off and you will never see them again.... but if you want to do what ever with him thats entirely up to you.... no one here is actually judging you if thats what you really think?..... we were trying to explain that to some men its like a game to them,and the faster they can win that game, thats the excitement for them,its not even about the women they are with??.

I think you have read way too much into this and misread the answers. No one said you are perverted, so not sure what you are on about there either??..... a bit of an over reaction.

Not sure what you wanted us to tell you to do??, yes most of us are all in married relationships, but we were single once you know,and some have been married more than once,so we know a thing or 3....but really its up to you...have fun!!....there is an old saying I like..."We teach people how to treat us, and they earn our respect".....

Last edited by Catwoman; November 11th, 2016 at 06:16 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:44 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad View Post
I apologize. I chose to use the word "easy" because I don't like the word "slut." No woman should ever be called that word, nor should she refer to herself as that. But because you used that word, perhaps it would have been better than using the word "easy." I would have never called you perverted, either, and I don't see where anyone said that.

No one said the thread was offensive; the details you wrote in the OP were just not acceptable for minors to read and so it was edited. Those who read the thread understood what you meant. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the answers you received. Perhaps it would help you to talk to a friend in real life.

It is our policy to not delete threads except for very few exceptions. I will close the thread so no one else can post.

Good luck to you.
Closed Thread