View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 06:58 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Son moved back home - DDIL kicked him out

Your DS is a man and he made a choice. It's easier to blame the parents, others or chance than to accept responsibility for the bad decisions he makes.

I'm for choosing battles and tough love. The world is a PITA to live in and everyone is responsible for their own choices and/or decisions. I have no objection to helping out when someone is in over their head due to circumstances they can't control, but to blatantly make a bad choice to avoid responsibility. No, I draw the line there. I've paid the piper due to my own bad decisions in my life. That doesn't say I won't offer advice from my own experiences or knowledge, but that requires an open mind and an ability to willingly listen to advice. Unfortunately, more times than not, the receiver is to arrogant to listen or just simply doesn't want to do anything about the problem.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

By the way... You're a great grand parent!!!