View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:19 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overbearing Sister-in-Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykittykitay View Post
I just booked the trip yesterday

I figure, if my own brother (who is MY family) doesn't object to us going, then he is who I will listen to. I have worked overtime and weekends for months saving for this trip. Also, my friend had to bend over backwards rearranging her schedule.

My brother agreed to show us around our first few days to get our feet on the ground and the rest of our stay will be left to our own devices. All I'm asking is for 2-3 days from him. If his wife needs something, my brother won't be far away
Good luck to you. I hope you enjoy the trip, and I hope your brother is able to keep both you and his wife happy. I hope all of your overtime and savings and your friend's bending over backwards isn't ruined by your sister-in-law's mother dying.

Mostly, I hope you never have your (future) husband put HIS family ahead of your needs.