View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2019, 12:42 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I a monster for hating my mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eko View Post
I actually contemplated taking my own life. My mother did NOT even care. Someone alerted her to it and told her that she may act all tough and act like she doesn't care, but had I taken my own life, she would have felt very different seeing me on my back in a box with a carnation on top. Personally, I don't think she would miss me.

I hurt a lot. I manage a smile once in awhile, but that's about it. I need to get into counseling and fast. Honestly, I am in a state of emergency. As it stands now, I just need to get into some type of counseling where someone can stop the bleeding, so to speak.

Mr Eko, I am so sorry for your pain. You ARE in a state of emergency and you should not wait to get help. I am not qualified, but there is help available. Right now.

Call 1-800-273-8255

or go to https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ and start a live chat.

They will listen to your story and help you find the right person to help you in your local area.

You don't deserve the bad treatment from your mother. You deserve to be happy in this life right now. Take this first step. Go get your happiness!