View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2014, 10:32 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mom passed away, no Will, what next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandfound12 View Post
I just don't know. I'm not ready to let go. I think before anything I need to deal with my frustration and anger. The thought of her being gone still has not set it, three weeks later, I've still not felt like I've grieved. I don't know why or how.
Three weeks, it is normal to be numb, angry, etc. The grief process can take years. Be patient with yourself. May I suggest you make an appointment with a grief counselor? I think you might find that assistance very valuable.

You are wise to not deal with anything else until you've addressed your frustration and anger. Those two feelings may lead you to decisions that you'll regret later, or not, but you want to know that you're making the best decisions you can based on facts, not negative emotions.

I am also sending you positive thoughts and prayers.

Keep us posted!