View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2018, 09:49 AM

Mr Eko is on a distinguished road
Re: Is it normal for an ex-wife and a new wife to bond?

Well, by spouse swap, I wasn't referring to the kids actually knowing about sexual activities. I just meant that they see this and think that mommy just handed over her family to this new woman and walked out. When they get older, and if they marry, I want them to treat marriage sacred. If that's even possible, who knows. Also, my ex-sister-in-law just swears that my brother was the best husband in the world and the marriage just failed. How can that be? I mean, even if she was totally at fault, then there still had to have been something wrong in the marriage for her to have left. Me and my family know the real story, yet my brother and his two women recite this made up garbage about how the marriage was wonderful. It's crazy. Plus, I have heard from others that the two females kind of gaze at one another like there is something romantic there. Come to think of it, I can't even imagine why my brother even married her. She just appears to be a plaything for his ex-wife. If in fact, that is what they are doing. If his ex-wife did in fact "change sides" so to speak, then wouldn't it be better if she got her own girlfriend, rather than her ex-husband's new wife? I don't know. The whole thing is just bizarre...