Thread: bad daughter
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2014, 07:17 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bad daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
(Dec 2013)

DM also said she thinks this will be her last X-mas here as she's getting too old and it takes too much effort for her to come here. (as in it takes her a few months to totally recover from getting so exhausted)
DM has changed her mind about this, she's feeling better and spent Thanksgiving with us this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
(Oct 2014) a year later and mom's already been told by my OS that she's used all of her vacation time and won't be visiting during the holidays (she's not seen mom at all this year)
OS has let mom know that plans have changed - she and her youngest DD are going to come see DM the weekend before X-mas. DN's boyfriend is also going to meet them at DM's as he's in grad school 'bout a 1 1/2 hours from where she lives.

This is going to be the first year that we (DH & I) have X-mas early as DSD has to work X-mas & DS will be at his dad's - We're having it the same weekend . I think DM still wants to come, but DH and I are planning a romantic X-mas - I feel a bit guilty that DM will be alone on X-mas day, but I think we'll go see her after DS gets back from his dad's