Thread: Unplanned
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:00 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unplanned

I want to see the movie. I'm currently trying to find someone willing to go with me. LOL. My friends who are pro-life were there on opening day, and my friends who are pro-choice aren't willing to go.

I have no idea about the treatment of the movie in the media, because I honestly stay away from most media these days. I just find there to be a huge irony that the movie got an R-rating for "violence". And there's an immense amount of "SMH" that in many states, girls as young as 13 can get an abortion without parental consent but can't go see a movie about it.

I have seen movie trailers on social media... I missed the "sensitive nature" of them, but that doesn't mean other people don't think it's there. It's a difficult topic. But people are fine with, and networks and Oprah's magazine promote, a "Shout Your Abortion" movement? There's just a disconnect there imo.