View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2009, 09:05 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Thread for Seeking Sensibility

Lots of us haven't contributed to the thread because we had nothing to say. That does not mean that we have enjoyed reading the arguing and personal attacks that have been posted. My PM box has many complaints in it. The negative attitude of this thread affects every forum member, whether they post in this thread or not.

I agree completely with Lucy and Lizzie. This thread has degraded into something shameful. However, since I'm the acting Admin now I'm obliged to step in and rein it in.

I am leaving this thread open in the hopes that it can return to a mutually beneficial discussion. The tone of the thread MUST CHANGE. One more insult, one more personal attack, one more toe over the line and the thread will be locked and infractions will be issued. We are a support board, not a fight board.

I posted the reminder about the forum rule about insults above. I am posting this reminder of the forum rule concerning moderators here:

Quote:
Do not disrespect moderators. Be respectful in both the forums and any private communications with moderators. Moderators are volunteers that donate many hours of their own time to help with the forum. Violations of this rule will not be tolerated.
Part of being respectful of moderators is heeding their warnings. I think I have made myself clear.