View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2018, 09:56 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help desperate for advice

Ditto.

I would not confess to reading her phone though. Honestly, I think she planted it. But at any rate, if you tell her you saw the phone, that gives her one more thing to demonize you about.

I'm also not convinced that you need to confront her. To what end? You keep giving her the power in your relationship... stop that. Play your cards close to the chest, come up with an exit plan, then GO. If you give her advanced warning, you know she will manipulate you into staying and it'll just be more drama. She seems to love drama.

And wait, she has an online boyfriend when she's married with two kids? She's messed up. Maybe she needs to focus on what she has IRL and not her online fantasy world.

It will be hard if you can only afford $200/mo in rent. Not to pry (don't answer this, but just think about it to help get yourself organized) but if you're working 60-70 hours per week, where is the rest of your money going? You said in your last post that she's all you have where you are now, but reach out to coworkers etc. and tell them that you are looking for a temporary living situation - a couch to crash on for a month - while you figure out a new arrangement. Also, as LucyVanPelt said, reach out to family and friends in your old hometown. Maybe pick up a second job (I know... hard if you're working 60-70 hours per week) as an Uber driver or a Shipt shopper to make money to stash away.

You can do it.