PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Dogs

memyselfandi
January 11th, 2015, 12:55 AM
We have a Golden Retriever and a Puggle.

Were going out of town and had picked up a few pizzas from our fave establishment to make in our pizza oven.

My husband had left both pizzas sitting on the seat as he filled the cooler with ice and left the car door open.

I let the dogs out for potty one last time before we left, not knowing the driver's side door was open, and both of them jumped in the car. I thought it was funny until my hubby yelled, "NOOOOOO....."

They were at those pizza's quicker than anything and there went our pizzas..but even funnier (and grosser) was them farting two hours into our trip, stinking up the ENTIRE car. If one wasn't farting..the other one was!!

As everyone knows..there is NOTHING worse than dog farts...and these were the epitome of nasty pizza farts!!

My hubby and I were laughing our butts off and got into a speed zone where we were stopped for speeding.

As the officer ran my husband's license..both dogs got excited and started barking..making them fart even more.

We had the heat on in the car and as my hubby rolled down the window to take his license back, the officer said, "Wow..you're got two smelly woofers in there, don'tcha??"

My hubby almost said, "No..it's my wife..she's got some issues.."

haha!!

Even funnier is the fact that every time we make pizzas from that place, our Golden drools...what the heck and LOL!!

Cremebrulee
January 13th, 2015, 08:05 AM
LOL, they are in love with Pizza!

Funny story, enjoyed, thank you for sharing.