PDA

View Full Version : bed hogs

snafu
April 20th, 2014, 06:10 AM
DH has been out of town this weekend. since he's gone our male cat has taken over his side of the bed and part of mine

anybody else have bed hogs?

KayKay
April 20th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Three. All three cats seem to think I'm the most comfortable thing to sleep cuddled up next to. :mad: The very heavy alpha male is on my feet. The other male is on my left shoulder, as close as he can get to my face without getting on my pillow (he has learned where my limits are). The little female is the worst though - she actually pushes up against me (right side, middle of my body) and she is BONY.

I wake up in the most ridiculous contortionist positions. :mad: There are some mornings they have me pinned in there, Lilliputian style.

It usually only happens in the winter - another reason I love summer! :D

quinoa
August 24th, 2014, 02:32 PM
DH and I have a sausage dog that sleeps with us. It is a small dog, but can take up quite a bit of bed due to length. Weiner dog will even stretch paws as far as possible in opposite directions to take up a ridiculous amount of space.

WD loves to steal entire spots if possible. When DH goes out of town WD takes up his entire side and still somehow manages to push me to the edge of the bed!

Knot2loud
August 25th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Never had a pet sleep with me. They've tried... to no avail.

memyselfandi
February 12th, 2015, 05:58 AM
We have a lovely Golden Retriever that plants herself on my hubbies pillow everytime he goes out of town and when he comes home and tells her to "beep" (our language with her to get up and move..); she looks at him like he's crazy, goes to lay on her pillow while sighing this big sigh..

Gradually throughout the night she'll work her way back up there though, and just curls herself around his head.