PDA

View Full Version : only "child" vs the "baby"

snafu
August 1st, 2013, 10:51 AM
LOL

We are going to be pet sitting Lioness for about a week - she is a spoiled "only child" & the apple of her "daddy's" eye

Then we have our two cats (Lioness may be a "fierce" dog, but she weighs less than the cats).

Princess ignores Lioness for the most part- she acts like an older sib who tolerates the littleones... as long as they leave her alone
Ghost is the attention seeking youngest/baby:rolleyes:
Ghost and Lioness play together, but also try to agravate each other. Have you ever seen a cat do the "I'm not touching you" routine? And Lioness :rolleyes:, when ghost is nearby she'll check to see if anyone is watching (but doesn't think to look directly behind her) and if she doesn't see anyone, will yelp and act like he's beat her up. :rolleyes:

I hope to be posting updates of their antics

Mrs X
August 3rd, 2013, 01:01 PM
When does she arrive? :) - You might get clucky for another dog!

:o (Is the term "clucky" used in America to denote wanting babies, in this case puppies?)

snafu
August 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM
uh... clucky in my area = the noise chickens make

She's here .... :D and they're already fussing at each other (her more than him ... Ghost just wants to sniff her & check out her crate)

snafu
August 4th, 2013, 07:48 PM
:mad: @$#$# passive agressive cat

I don't know which one did it, but one of the kitties pooed on the downstairs bathroom throwrug :mad:

:o at least I found it & got it washed before DSD's BF saw it (DSD & her boyfriend are visiting)