PDA

View Full Version : Picture of your pet

Malati
July 11th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Hello everyone

I checked and thought that there's no thread like this yet, so Im starting it.

That's my daughter's rabbit pet. We call him Shadow and he is like a part of the family. He gives lots of pleasure to us. It's winter here so at present he only goes in the backyard in the daytime when it's sunny, otherwise he stays in the house the whole time. He sleeps in the bathroom and it's a bit of a pain because I have to clean the floor everyday. Still we love him. He's such a loveable pet.

Want to show off your pet?

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8820/shadowzq.jpg (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/shadowzq.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Mese
July 11th, 2010, 05:17 AM
I would post pics of my three but I still cant & I just tried to post a link to their blog and again was stopped

tbh im getting frustrated now :(

Lizzie
July 12th, 2010, 12:32 PM
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll242/bethkitta/DSCF0619.jpg

Lizzie
July 12th, 2010, 12:33 PM
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll242/bethkitta/DSCF0618.jpg

Lizzie
July 13th, 2010, 11:43 PM
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll242/bethkitta/DSCF1064.jpg

Blue Skies
July 15th, 2010, 11:16 AM
AWWWWW, they're both so cute! Lizzie, my mom has a tuxedo cat too! But yours certainly knows how to work the camera!

Lizzie
July 16th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks Blue Skies

Yes they are pretty little cats and I have also the one in the profile pic!!!

snafu
October 19th, 2010, 07:16 AM

Our cats love to play with water

how do you get bigger picts?

Blue Skies
October 19th, 2010, 08:26 AM

how do you get bigger picts?
Don't know the answer, but I clicked on the little thumbnail photo in your post snafu and got a larger picture. Cute kitty!

KayKay
October 19th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Your kitty is so pretty! She looks a lot like one we had when I was growing up. Hard to tell from the picture... ours was part Russian Blue though. She was gorgeous and so so smart! :)

snafu
October 19th, 2010, 03:27 PM
this one's the boy :p ahem...so to speak

I think his dad was part Russian Blue (gray is the grandson of a wild cat I put food out for - a couple of the males DS & I fed appeared to be part Russian Blue - both had that shade of gray & the green eyes; gray's eyes aren't so green)

snafu
October 19th, 2010, 03:29 PM

Here's a pict of "Buddy" and Princess

thesmartfisherman.com
January 11th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Pepper having a swim

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x298/ALW-1111/utf-8BcGVwcGVyIGFuZCBmYW1pbHkgcG9vbCAwMDEuanBn.jpg

LucyVanPelt
January 12th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Nice pic! And good to see you smartfisherman! :)

thesmartfisherman.com
January 12th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Thanks Mrs. Vanpelt.

snafu
January 14th, 2011, 09:11 AM
(off topic)

great pict! What kind of camera, etc?

The water looks so real...as if I could touch it. :cool:

I have camera/photographer envy.

thesmartfisherman.com
January 14th, 2011, 12:33 PM
It was a point and click Kodak. 5 mega pixel.

Thanks for the compliment.:o

eileen
July 29th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Your pet is so cute. I think he is very friendly and smart and you all are enjoying with such a loveable pet.

Tonnie
August 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Lizzie; i love your cats..
Just sorry that i can't see Snafu's cat, really.. It's so tiny, that pic. Edit: and now i found out, that i can click on it and see a larger one. Yes yes, learning all the time..

I can't show you mine yet. :mad:
Edit: I just found out, that i can post pictures now, so here's 4 of my 5 cats. The little grey one is a persian i got i the beginning of july. The sister of the black/white cat in the foto died, so i was kind of sad and my husband wanted to cheer me up again, so he got me the little grey one. My baby; Gunnar..
The red one is Chilli.
The multi-coloured cat is my female named Brian. LOL
The black and white cat is Futte.. My little bandit.

The one missing in the foto is my old grey cat, Bølle.. Bully in english.

Lizzie
August 2nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Ahhh they are gorgeous cats Tonnie!!

Mine give me such pleasure too!

KayKay
August 2nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
Oh I love your cats Tonnie! :)

LOL - I read your post before I logged in, so I didn't see the picture while reading. I wondered to myself how on earth you managed to get so many cats in one picture. Now I know... a food dish. :D Of course.

Tonnie
August 3rd, 2011, 02:46 AM
Oh I love your cats Tonnie! :)

LOL - I read your post before I logged in, so I didn't see the picture while reading. I wondered to myself how on earth you managed to get so many cats in one picture. Now I know... a food dish. :D Of course.
Yes, that was a great way to get them to accept Gunnar, when he arrived. I always do it that way when i get a new cat.

Tonnie
August 6th, 2011, 05:46 AM
A few new ones.. I was just doing some dishes and immediatly i have 4 cats lying on the floor behind me. Just lying around.. :D
And Brian eating a bun, that i made. (do you spell "bun" that way?? Anyway, you know what i mean, right?) My cats are not allowed to sit on my tables, but she was caught in the act. BUSTED!
Gunnar in the garden a few minutes ago. And one of Martin, playing his sisters nintendo with futte on the side.

KayKay
August 6th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Your cats make me laugh. :D Cats do such odd things (relaxing on the floor of a kitchen?) - my cats are the same way. It seems that when I'm in one spot for a long time (folding laundry or something like that) I turn around and all three of mine will be lounging near me, not even in comfortable spots!

Lizzie
August 6th, 2011, 09:48 AM
yes!!! I love the way cats just Throw themselves down on the kitchen floor!! :)

2 of 3!!! The missing one is in the profile pic and considers herself far above the other two!

KayKay I meant to say before that I have 3 cats in total

Tonnie
August 6th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Yeah, they are funny, KayKay.. It's never boring with cats in the house. :D
Lizzie: wonderful cats you have. So cute...

Aintzane
August 19th, 2011, 05:49 AM
:clap::angel::clap: alls, you have a cute pets…

I cannot to take still pictures of mine. And I have: one iguana, six diamonds’ turtledove, two Argentineans parrot and one rabbit belier white.

Malati: my rabbit know to go at toilette, as a cat. From the first day.

suri88
August 27th, 2011, 12:11 AM
[quote=Malati;34862]Hello everyone

I checked and thought that there's no thread like this yet, so Im starting it.

That's my daughter's rabbit pet. We call him Shadow and he is like a part of the family. He gives lots of pleasure to us. It's winter here so at present he only goes in the backyard in the daytime when it's sunny, otherwise he stays in the house the whole time. He sleeps in the bathroom and it's a bit of a pain because I have to clean the floor everyday. Still we love him. He's such a loveable pet.

Want to show off your pet?

It's so cute your rabbit. I have 2 guinea pigs . I like your idea of showing pets on the forum.

Tonnie
August 29th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I have a few new pics.. :D

Tonnie
October 31st, 2011, 11:33 AM
It's been a while.. I got myself another little kittycat the other day. A family had picked him up at a cat-shelter, but their son turned out to be allergic to cats, so they asked around to see if anyone could take him. (the cat, that is.. not the son.. haha)
Well, i always have room for one more.. :o
Can't say no..

Lizzie
October 31st, 2011, 12:21 PM
Lovely little cat, Tonnie well done for coming to its rescue :)

snafu
October 31st, 2011, 01:05 PM
:clap:

yeah for Tonnie

KayKay
October 31st, 2011, 02:06 PM
AWWWWW. http://bestsmileys.com/love1/3.gif

I think Tonnie wins the Forum's Crazy Cat Lady title. :D:clap:

Tonnie
October 31st, 2011, 02:30 PM
AWWWWW. http://bestsmileys.com/love1/3.gif

I think Tonnie wins the Forum's Crazy Cat Lady title. :D:clap:Oh yeah.. No doubt about it.. :D

Picture shot a few minutes ago.. One on the floor and one on my back.. And Charlie behind us..
I'm in heaven.

Tonnie
May 10th, 2012, 03:34 AM
It's been a while since i was here last.
I ended up having a total of 8 cats. But sadly i lost one just a couple of weeks ago. His tail was broken right where it fastens to the back.. Right above the butt.
My vet said amputation, but still with no guarrantie for a great outcome in the end. So i decided to let him sleep and pass over the rainbow. :(

Now, i'm down to 7, still loving each one little member of my flock.. And i'm getting a sankt bernard-puppy in 9 days.:banana:

Hope all is great with you guys here.. And your pets.

snafu
May 10th, 2012, 05:30 AM
:):) - glad to see you back - have you ever giving your kitties a buckett of fish that you caught? When I was a kid, our cat would raid our "fishing neighbor's" catch buckett - some of the fish "Blackie" stole were huge :eek:

sorry about your loss

Tonnie
May 10th, 2012, 01:23 PM
:):) - glad to see you back - have you ever giving your kitties a buckett of fish that you caught? When I was a kid, our cat would raid our "fishing neighbor's" catch buckett - some of the fish "Blackie" stole were huge :eek:

sorry about your lossHi Snafu.. :D

Nope, my cats don't eat fish. After kastration they lack an enzyme, that can break down some kind of krystals that they can have in their urin from eating fish. It can get to be very painfull for them to pee and you can end up with operation or a dead cat.
I don't know the name of the condition, but i always got the advice from my vet, when i had had a cat kastrated. First time, a vet told me about it, was 10 years ago, when Bølle got fixed.

Not saying, that all cats get sick.. There's just a risk that it might. So i avoid fish as food for them now.

Tonnie
May 10th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Lovely little cat, Tonnie well done for coming to its rescue :)Oh yeah, and he's still doing just fine here with me and the other cats. They all hang out together. :D

Tonnie
May 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I really have to show you my latest kittens.. A brother and sister.
Egon and Åse. (Å is pronounced like "oh" and then "se")

Soo cute.. Got them from a stable. Their mom was a normal grey cat like Egon, but i think their dad probably was a Birma or something. Åse looks like one and has blue eyes.

Futte and Charlie had occupied my knees, so Egon just planted himself right on top of them. :p

And my little black Gunnar.

snafu
May 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM
:o I'd love to have Ase (ok - I'd take all of them)

KayKay
May 10th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Squeeeeaaalll! So cute!!! :D

Mrs X
May 11th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Hi Tonnie, they are gorgeous!. :)

Lizzie
May 11th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Picture of Lilly.

Tonnie
May 11th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Picture of Lilly.Waauw, what a picture.. I love it. So big and beautiful eyes..

Tonnie
May 11th, 2012, 01:57 AM
:o I'd love to have Ase (ok - I'd take all of them)

Squeeeeaaalll! So cute!!! :D

Hi Tonnie, they are gorgeous!. :)thanks, ladies. :D

I still have some pictures for you to see, but i have to do some cleaning up first. I reached the limit for upload.

KayKay
May 11th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Lizzie... was that picture taken by a professional photographer!? It is gorgeous!

Lizzie
May 12th, 2012, 10:43 AM
KayKay, no, not professional. One of the boys took it under the Christmas Tree
and I think airbrushed the background a bit...I think is beautiful too. Shows her
total innocence in those lovely eyes

PeeWeeMomOf3
May 15th, 2012, 08:21 AM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/BohemiMom/blog/IMG_3126.jpg
I am a cat person, but this is my husband's and children's dog. And he is alright. ;)

Lizzie
May 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM
ah hes lovely!

NavyRet98
December 26th, 2012, 05:37 AM
We have two cats and a dog. We recently discovered our Border Collie has been secretly carrying out missions for some secret government agency. We were a little shocked, but we don't ask questions and are little disappointed that she hasn't offered to help out more with the dog food bill. [le sigh]

Below is "Foofy" in one of her disguises...

http://www.northfloridaspeedway.com/temp/foofy.jpg

At first we didn't catch her ploy, thinking this was just some stray neighborhood pig. But when she kept eating from Foofy's dish and used the bathroom in some of Foofy's favorite spots, we began to get suspicious....

LucyVanPelt
December 26th, 2012, 06:20 AM
:rofl:

Love it!

KayKay
December 26th, 2012, 07:40 AM
That's adorable! :D

snafu
December 26th, 2012, 10:02 AM
how cute

(btw - I've got 2 cats & a dog too - they make great alarm clocks)

NavyRet98
December 26th, 2012, 02:38 PM
(btw - I've got 2 cats & a dog too - they make great alarm clocks)

Yup...2 cats, 1 dog here as well. My wife and I used to go in a lot earlier, so we fed the "pigs" at 0530. Now, that we don't have to go in that early, they still insist on eating at 0530....or at least waking us up at that time. :(

tamara124
February 18th, 2013, 03:27 AM
great pictures and beautiful pets:)