PDA

View Full Version : you could of knocked me over

snafu
April 16th, 2010, 07:08 PM
DSD's prom is tomorrow night

She's asked me what color of eyeshadow to wear with her dress - I was supprised

I gave a few suggestions - I wish I knew what color would make her eyes stand out- I know what works with my coloring

LucyVanPelt
April 17th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Good news! Enjoy the moment. Tell her to have fun!!!

snafu
April 17th, 2010, 05:17 AM
She went to hang out with friends last night - after she left I went on-line & looked up what color(s) of eyeshadow would look good with her coloring - turns out an idea I had IS a good color comb for her - I don't have the right shades of the colors, but I bet she will.

(I didn't say anything to her about my idea...yet, I wanted to research it first)

KayKay
April 17th, 2010, 10:23 AM
I'm glad to hear this, snafu. :)

Blue Skies
April 17th, 2010, 02:41 PM
I'm so happy for you, snafu! Amazing how a few simple words could mean so much! I'd love to hear something like that from my DD...

Blue Skies
April 21st, 2010, 01:35 PM
DSD's prom is tomorrow night

She's asked me what color of eyeshadow to wear with her dress - I was supprised

How'd it go?

snafu
April 21st, 2010, 03:19 PM
went fine - she went to a "A"'s house to get ready, then spent the night at another "B"'s house as an out of town friend of her's & "B"'s was spending the night

snafu
April 29th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Another discovery - :eek::p

Yesterday she left her keys in the door - so she could relock the door when she left - on her keychain she had a small carved jade asian symbol/word that I had given her for X-mas :D:eek::D

I know it doesn't mean she likes me, but she doesn't shun (un-needed) things from me either. (and she likes it enough to keep something she could have pitched & I would have never known)