PDA

View Full Version : Dunno where she got it?

Bridget
August 11th, 2008, 07:23 PM
As some of you may know, I am dealing with a crazy MIL. Well this weekend I avoided my MIL calls all weekend. I just didn't want to deal with her. Well today my hubby was up and awake today, and my phone rang and I told him if it was his mom then he can talk to her, and my daughter says" yeah dad mom doesn't want to talk to her". I dunno know where she got that from, I don't say anything in front of the kids. Because of my daughter, shes a motor mouth. What should I say or do? Or should I just let it go and hope she won't say anything.

KayKay
August 11th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Nah... let it go. :) That could have been an original thought, and said without realizing how true it was. It may not have been a "Yeah, Mom thinks your mom is a psychopath and hates her" comment. It may have been more along the lines of "Mom wants to lavish attention on me right now" comment. :D (I hope, anyway).

Give us an update in the IL forum when you can, okay? ;)

1dilwhosreal
August 11th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I think you have a very bright DD. She knew simply because you told DH he could talk to her. There's nothing more to say about it because your DD read the situation the right way. Give her a kiss tonight and tell her what a clever girl she is.:)

Bridget
August 11th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Yes she is very smart... This saturday is my sons 4 th birthday , can't wait to see what my MIL does. I'll give you guys an update then too. It has to always be about her. We will see